Anonymous asked: 7, and 28.
Really cool questions, if you wanna ask them, I...
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, alive or dead, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without socks on?
7) What's your strangest talent?
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you perfer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Most daring thing you've ever done?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose: East Coast or West Coast?
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define: Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your dream job?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Long distance relationships?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Favorite pastimes?
66) What is your heritage?
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Do you believe in heaven/hell?
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
80) What size shoes do you wear?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
86) Basic question: what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
94) You have the opportunity to meet the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
98) Ever been on a plane?
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
100) What is/are your favorite quote/s?
benefitial-fixations: This song seems to always...
itsfrenchthellama: I feel like I could count the atheists/agnostics at my school on one hand. maybe both hands at most. there’s over 1500 people at my school. there’s about 5-10 atheist/agnostics at my school too. there are 300 or so kids at my school. my orthodox jewish school, where half of our 9.66 hour school-day is dedicated to religious studies.
As NaNoWriMo comes to a close
I realize that although I’ve reached 50,000, I’m far from finished. I haven’t even completed the story yet, my only hope is to have a first draft by the time winter break starts, that way I can spend winter break absolutely ripping it to shreds. Only once it’s been through hell and back can I consider it at all worthwhile. In the words of pretty much anyone who knows...
I mean, like, I think clarity in written language is valuable, but debating the...– John Green (via awesem)
It is well to have some water in your neighborhood, to give buoyancy to and...– Henry David Thoreau, Walden
Ted talks, So great.
Writing an email to the Illinois admissions guy...
It’s SO MUCH FUN! :D just kidding, I’m really stressed and freaking out about this.
karlfranks: John Green - English Romantic Poets...
I JUST WON NANOWRIMO WAHOO!!!!
Reblog if you've had your tumblr longer than Kim...
Renamed my MC's girlfriend who dies
to rachel. #WinningBiblicalReferences wow I’m such a nerd that makes me very happy. :D g’night!
When I sing...
at home: when my favorite song play on the radio: in the shower: in the computer: if someone asks me to sing:
nerdyalerty asked: H, T :D
Send me a letter? →
A - If I’m in love. B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was. C - How long it’s been since I’ve kissed. D - If I have a preference for boys or girls. E - How many holes I have in my ears. F - Give me any options, like ‘hot or cold?’ G - The last person I said ‘I love you’ to. H - The last person I hugged. I - The last time I felt jealous, and why. J - How old I am. K- What my full...
Friend: "Wow, remember when you had a crush on.."
sarcasticates: MORE HERE!
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. This should be...
Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696 (UK: Depression Alliance, 0845 123 2320)
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433 (UK: Samaritans, 08457 90 90 90)
Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743 (UK: London Lesbian & Gay Switchboard (serves all LGBTQ people), 0300 330 0630)
Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438 (UK: National Centre for Eating Disorders, 01372 469 493)
Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673 (UK: SupportLine, 01708 765 200)
Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272 (UK: The Bereavement Trust, 0800 435 455)
Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000 (UK: Homeless UK, 0808 800 70 70)
Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253 (UK: Marie Stopes, 0845 120 3641)
Crisis Chat Online: www.crisischat.org
Domestic Violence: 1-800-799-7233 (UK: National Domestic Violence Helpline, 0808 2000 247, Broken Rainbow (for same-sex relationships), 020 8359 9507)
Get Connected (puts you in touch with appropriate hotline (UK only)): 0808 808 4994